Community Rooms are free for meetings, programs and gatherings.
Rooms are available during regular library hours for meetings and events that are free, open to the public, and that don’t advertise, solicit or sell products or services. For further details, please see our Meeting Room Policy.
Get a Room
To request the Saluda Community Room, call (828) 749-2117 or visit the library.
Reservation requests are accepted between 3 days and 3 months in advance. To accommodate demand, please limit room use to twice a month. For questions or special requests, including reservations longer than three hours in length, call (828) 894-8721 or email email@example.com.
Columbus Community Room
- Ceiling-mounted projector, sound system, and screen.
- Tables and chairs may be arranged as needed.
- Maximum capacity: 75 people
Saluda Community Room
- Whiteboard and markers
- Portable projector (upon request)
- Tables arranged in a board meeting configuration. You can rearrange the rest of the room as needed.
- Wi-fi access
Maximum capacity: 50 people