There are many ways you can support your library.
- Donate books and other materials. We accept books, movies, audiobooks, and music CDs that are clean and in good condition. Materials not added to the collections are sold by the Friends of the Library to support library programs and improvements.
- Volunteer. Contact us and ask about opportunities for volunteers. We would be lost without our volunteers!
- Join the Friends of the Library. The Friends of the Library publish a newsletter, operate a small bookstore in the lobby of the library, conduct book sales, and sponsor Summer Reading and other programs.
- Serve on the Library Board of Trustees or attend the meetings.
- Become an advocate for your library in the community. To get started, visit ilovelibraries.org.
- Help support the library financially with a gift or memorial. Please contact the Library Director for more information.
- Let us know what you think! We love to hear how we are doing, and how we can do even better.